The so long,goodbye! ( 2010 )

Bubye!

Nah man!
Not quite finished yet! 
Finised what? Don't know? Sure U don't know lah!
Hey,I'm not satisfied with this 2010 lah. And I wish to make it much longer,postpone jap lah 2011 tue-.-

Get up! Baby get a move on, Like a U-Haul. Nie kalau dok tidow jer sampai bebila tak puas hati ngan 2010. Apadaa x> You can rack your brain like pool balls. You will never think of this shit. Yeah, honey you called? Ngee~ Well here I come, Havoc on the beat, I reek it. Evil I see, hear and speak it.

Actually en,this 2010 brings me a lot of new,geat experiences in everything. Bad or good aku tak kesah,yang penting aku take part. 

If u'all nak taw,I'm dead good wow taon nie. Haha. And no wonderlah,I was offered a jawatan to be a prefect. And I never knew pown aku nie follow the rules. All I know,aku pkai break,redah jer undang-undang. Tapi,xper lah. Last-last,thanks gosh,aku xjadi. Cacat gila doe amik aku!


Can u'all stand it?
Then,this year gak aku join RND team. Representing my beloved Saina lah. And with this,aku dah sampai USM,Syed Putra Science School,Bangi and somewhere around Penang. Free jer! Jelez? No need kowt. Rezeki HaNi,nak wat cenna! Haha. Overall,team kitorang agak succesful jugak lah. And know what? Team aku almost masuk Top5 SBP Malaysia. Aku boleh bet la klau boleh masuk mang United States tengah tunggu kitorang lah. Tpi yer lah,xsemua yang kita nak kita dapat. So,xda rezeki. Anyway,I'm quite satisfied with my RND team. Thanks to Saina and Teacher Azizah-.- 


We're the best,cutest and sweetest!
Then again,aku PMR. Haha. Terbaek la dari ladang. Xtaw la usaha camna,tup-tup dapat 8 A's. Aiyok. Sayang Saina!

It was just a small part of this 2010 history. Global news? Haaa,terbaek. Macam-macam berlaku. Kawen? Ofc! Divorce? Ofc jugak. Haha.

Haa,nie nak story la gossips sket. Pasal kawen-kawen. Eventhough,I'm not married yet but I care 'bout marriage gak. Terbaek. Zoom cepat!

Married Couples ( Hollywood )
  • Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz
  • Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky
  • Greg Norman and Kirsten Kunter
  • Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart
  • Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie
  • Hulk Hogan and Jennifer McDaniel
  • John Krasinski and Emily Blunt
  • Katie Price and Alex Reid
  • Katy Perry and Russell Brand
  • Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green
  • Nicole Richie and Joel Madden
  • Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr
  • Robbie Williams and Ayda Field
  • T.I. and Tameka "Tiny" Cottle
K.P. ♥ R.B.
Engagements ( Hollywood )
  • Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson
  • Keyshia Cole and Daniel Gibson

  • Maria Sharapova and Sasha Vujacic

  • Michael Buble and Luisana Loreley Lopilato de la Torre

  • Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton

  • Prince William and Kate Middleton
Happy eppy!

Wahh-wahh. Talking 'bout kawen plak. Sajer actually,anyway for me kawen is the final stage of a realtionship. Live together as one heart. Never far apart,and if it does,never forger each other. Love u'all lah. Haha. In 2011,just do da best for your own relationship. And,I'll always wait you,my "pemilik cintaku selepas Allah and Rasullallah". It's u HaNi-.-

Anyway,I miss my 2010. Thanks for everything. Muahhxx!

Gonna miss u,HaNi!
Daa~




0 comments:

Post a Comment