English test

Assalamualaikum



I am, if nothing else, a man of integrity. I choose to live a life governed by strict morals,morals that are often difficult to remember. That's why I've simplified everything into one simple, easy-to-understand rule:

The longer the line, the better the food.
 
For me, it's just that simple. Whenever I encounter an ethically gray situation, that one rule almost always guides me in the proper direction.Especially,in this Raya festivals.

After you've discovered your own "one rule," you'll need to commit it to memory. I find it helps to take out a piece of paper and simply write your rule over and over.

Kimi here,again. As you all know, I'm a big ol' giver. I like to get in there and just give hard. So this week, partly inspired by the holidays but mostly inspired by my massive bonus check(duet raya), I decided to elevate my giving to a new level of awesome.



You may have heard about an anonymous donor anonymously showering the patrons of 4 Proactive Pub with hundreds of anonymous gifts. Well, that awesome anonymous donor was me. Shhh... don't tell anyone.

Here's a list of what I gave:

Meja yang KEMAS
Kemarahan yang timbul
Kerusi yang selalu bertukar
Idea yang tak masuk akal
Ketawa yang tak ikhlas
Moody yang berpanjangan
Homeworks yang diambil tiru
Tipu yang SAVE-THE-DAY
Markah yang tinggi for BM
Pranks yang selalu tak menjadi

and last but not least,chocolate cair. Credit to Khairul bin Azhar.

So,thanks to everyone. Esok check in Saina so wish me good. Lovely love you all. Take care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment