1st time

Listen to this words,written to explain the heart of mine!

U're all laid up in bed with a broken heart while I'm drinking the water of tears all alone in my locker and we don't know how we got into this mad situation. Only doing things out of frustration. Trying to make it work but I must say this out,MEN THESE TIMES ARE HARD. Yea,it's me the moron.




U need me now but I can't seem to find a time 'cause I've set my mind to throw this feelings away for awhile,the love should be laid later,keep it,and I used to condemn the partnership relations in the lifeline and we don't know how we got into this mess. It's a gods test. Someone would help us cause we're doing our best.

We're trying to make it work but everything is hard,yet,we're gonna start all of these things again now. Promiscious? Arghh! We did the talking up all night. Saying things we haven't for a while. We're smiling but we're close to tears,even after all these months. We just now got the feeling that we're meeting for the first time. I must confess this.

Well I know,u're in line at the door with ur head held high while I lost my guts but yet, didn't lose my fight.We both know how we're gonna make it work when it hurts. It's when you pick yourself up. You get kicked in the dirt. Everything was suddently silent. I was left with a lot of questions.

I know I'm the one who started it and the one who got it ended. God wills,I will. Pray for me. Thanks for everything. We're both friends.

HaNi




The end,
-so long-

0 comments:

Post a Comment