Alahai

Do you hear me?
I'm talking to you
Across the water
Across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky
Oh my, baby I'm trying !

Bojour,bojour!
How's your nanny? Sihat? What? Heart attack? So? You care?
Haha,nevermind la whatever it is!


Well,I've been thinking lately. Everything is just 'bout my current situation. Am i doing the right thing for my life? Nevermind,I'm just confused with the way I treat people. Sometimes,I'd prefer to ignore 'em as well. And as a result,they think of me,I mean they thought that I'm forgetting 'em.


Once extinguished,never see you again.


Laaah,it's not a big deal lah. Though,I am wondering! Ignorance doesn't mean that we don't be honest with 'em! does it? Well,I guess it has nothing on what they talk 'bout me.


It's a beautiful lie. And it's not perfect tonight,unless they know who I am. It's time to forget about the past,to wash away what happened last. Please! Hide behind an empty face. Don't ask too much,just say 'cause this life is just a game.




This is life. It's a test,it's a game. Did you pass? Play again,in the hope that you see where you've been. 

Tonight, it's a revolution.
Tonight, we're going to war.
Tonight, you better make a decision.
I'm not a patriot,I'm not illegal,I'm not a fugitive,I'm  Malaysian.
I think you need some education.
I think you need some thought control.
Tonight, there is a situation.
Tonight, it's the end of the world.
Tonight, we'll take control of the nation.
Tonight, we take control of the world.
I
Love
You
Anyway,tiada yang sempurna kt dunia nie. Maybe kita  rasa A,and maybe jawapannya B. It could be anything right? So,please just follow the flow. I'm by yourside,cewaah. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment